I am inviting you all to attend the Asia E- Commerce Expo 2015 that is happening on November 25, 2015 at SMX Convention Center, Taguig from 8AM to 6PM. A lot of programs and exhibitors await for those who will come. Let me give you brief information of what to expect during the Asia E- Commerce Expo.
We are expecting 1000 visitors on the event with 30 Exhibitors from different industries; Hotels & Resorts, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Tourism, Automotive, Hospitality, Business Process Outsourcing, Academe, Health, Food and Service to showcase their products and services an to give you gigantic discounts from their packages.
The main objective of the event is to empower the start ups and traditional organizations to adopt E-Commerce & to learn from the following sessions and discussions about; EPrivacy, Elogistics, EPayments, Market Analysis, Digital Marketing, CRM, Strategy, E- Commerce and Going Global.
The organizers will present Start Up Innovators who submitted their profiles to share to the attendees their products, new ideas and services and possibly to meet their prospective partners. We are giving each Start Up Companies 5 minutes to present their innovation, company profiles, products and services for everyone to see. Some inventors and innovators are going to mentor them after their presentation in a panel discussion.
These StartUp Innovators are the future of this generation with an idea that's disrupting their respective industries.
• Dhang Tecson- Fishers and Changemakers
• Jojy Azurin - Horsepower.ph
• Jade Dolor- PackingDelicious.com
• Julio Miguel Azurin- Plato.ph
• Luis Sia- Prints.ph
• Mark Aethen Agana- ReShop.ph
• Robert Suyom Jr.- Snipe.ph
#AECoE is not just about learning, empowerment and inspiration but a potential future collaboration that’s why we allot time for networking.
• Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
• Lars Jeppesen- CEO, Tech One Global
• Jacqueline Van Den Ende- Managing Director, Lamudi
• Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber
• Janette Toral- Founder, Digital Club Filipino
• Subir Lohani- Managing Director, Carmudi
• Chinkee Tan- Book Author and Radio Host
• Robert Yupangco- CEO, Yupangco Group of Companies
• Frederic Levy- Founder & CEO, CashCashPinoy
• Camille Montejo- CEO, Tree Top Adventure Inc.
• Bjorn Pardo- CEO, Xend Business Solutions
• Quentin Boucher- Managing Director, Ensogo
• Amor Maclang- Director for Communications, Geiser Maclang Marketing Communications Inc.
• Mannix Pabalan- CEO, Hashtag Digital
• Chris Kiklas- President, EmLogis
• Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creativoices Production
• Spanky Enriquez- Corporate Communications Consultant
•. Mike Grogan- Founder, BestOfYou Consulting
Speakers are leaders from different industries and engaged in momentous pursuits of significance to the ASEAN region. Attendees are senior business people, high-ranking government officials and media journalists.
Registration Fee per delegate: Php 3,000.00 (Inclusion: Snacks, Elegant Lunch, Conference and Expo.)
3 easy steps to register:
1. Deposit the registration fee to TAG Media and Public Relations.
(BPI Checking Account # 1680 0010 29)
2. Scan the deposit slip.
3. Send the scanned copy to email@example.com.
For more information, please check http://www.asiaecommerce.ph & for partnership/sponsorship and speaking opportunity, please contact the organizer at 09166299381 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. TAG Media and Public Relations is the organizer of Asia E- Commerce Expo 2015.