Welcome to the Back to School Blast!
Getting your family prepared to head back to school, can be difficult especially after a long, fun-filled summer. Here are a few of our favorite Back to School Tips to help you along the way.
1. Finding New Tools - Technology has created a way to be productive no matter what you are doing. Find new tools to use that will help you keep your assignments in order, on time, and accurate without added work. An example could be download an app which can help you study like application for Formulas or a Periodic Table of Elements.
2. Back-to-School Supplies Checklist - Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to. These are also handy if you have more than one child. Simply print 2, 3, 4 list and add their name to the top.
3. Buying in bulk - Keep an inventory of school supplies at home. Stock up on pad, bond, art, oslo, and manila papers. Makes sure that these supplies will last for six months to a year. Bulk buying also results in discounts.
4. Taking care of the school supplies - Train kids to maximize their supplies and take care of them. Let them know that their notebooks and other school supplies are valuable; this will hopefully lessen, even prevent, the incidence of losing stuff in school.
5. Recycle - Use up old and unused school supplies from last year. For example, leftover notebook pages can be converted into memo pads and reminder sheets or even reviewers.
The Back to School Blast was organized by Mom Powered Media.
Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts, whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri's Coupons, Downshifting - Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway ends August 15th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Blah blah blah (Rants and Raves of a Bum) is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact email@example.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!