Please put "istintotz" as your referrer! Thank you. :)
Saturday, December 26, 2015
New FREE to join, Blogger event, hosted by Lil' Blog and More.
Prize for the event: $100 Visa Gift Card!
Actual Giveaway Dates: 1/10/2016 -1/30/2016.
This is a great way to gain some more followers on your social media channels! There are completely FREE options, sharing options (for additional entries on the form.) and paid options, available!
Last day to sign up for this event: 1/6/2016.
Please put "istintotz" as your referrer! Thank you. :)
Please put "istintotz" as your referrer! Thank you. :)
Sign up HERE.
MANILA, November 27, 2015: The year 2015 was an eventful one for Philippine real estate. It was a roller-coaster ride that coursed through both news of optimistic growth, and the not-so-positive issues that affected everyone involved in the real estate business. Either way, these happenings helped shape the local real estate scene to what it is now, and could give us an indication of what’s in store for 2016. To refresh your memory, MyProperty.ph offers a look back at 10 of the biggest real estate-related news of the year.
- A way to monitor real estate prices. The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) is preparing to launch a residential real estate price index (RRPI) that aims to track property prices in Metro Manila, as well as nearby provinces. According to the BSP, the RRPI, which will include information on costs of construction materials and types of houses being built, will help determine the formation of a housing bubble so that preventive actions can be taken.
- Rise of the townships. The year 2015 saw the rise of townships all over the country by different property giants. Megaworld Corp. alone launched five townships this year: Sta. Barbara Heights (Sta. Barbara, Iloilo), The Upper East and Northill Gateway (both in Bacolod, Negros Occidental), Westside City (Bay City, Parañaque), and a still-unnamed township in San Fernando, Pampanga. Ayala Land added two townships to their growing portfolio: Cloverleaf in Balintawak, Quezon City; and Capitol Central in Bacolod. Meanwhile, Vista Land and Lifescapes, Inc. is ramping up the development of Vista City, a 1,500-hectare “communicity” located at the boundaries of Cavite, Laguna, Las Piñas and Muntinlupa; and SM Prime is continuing to expand the Mall of Asia Complex in Pasay.
- Pampanga’s continuous boom as a real estate destination. Pampanga is experiencing a gradual rise in real estate activity with the launch of several big-ticket developments this year. One is the aforementioned San Fernando township project by Megaworld, who plans to incorporate a cyberpark into the development to accommodate the city’s growing BPO sector. Also located in San Fernando, Century Properties’ Azure North is the brand’s addition to their line of resort-inspired developments. Filinvest Land will be working alongside Bases Conversion and Development Authority to develop the 288-hectare Clark Green City, which is designed to be the country’s first-ever smart, green, and disaster-resilient metropolis.
- SM Group dominates Philippines Property Awards 2015. This year’s Philippines Property Award saw the domination of the SM Group as it took home several recognitions, including the most-coveted “Best Developer” for SM Prime Holdings. SM Prime was also awarded “Best Retail Development” and “Best Retal Architecture” for SM Megamall’s Mega Fashion Hall. SM Development Corporation (SMDC) bagged the “Best Landscape Architectural Design” for Shell Residences, “Best Affordable Condo Development (Metro Manila) award for Mezza II Residences, and several “Highly Commended” certificates for various categories.
- The opening of the Muntinlupa–Cavite Expressway (MCX). Presenting an opportunity to further boost the viability of the south as an investment destination was the launch of the Muntinlupa–Cavite Expressway (MCX), a 4-kilometer, 4-lane toll road that connects Bacoor, Cavite, to the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX). According to the Department of Public Works and Highways, the MCX will cut travel time between southern Metro Manila and Cavite by an average of 45 minutes, providing quick and easy access to the major real estate developments in the Cavite, Las Piñas, and Muntinlupa area.
- Lower Pag-IBIG housing loan interest rates. Aspiring homeowners received good news when the Pag-IBIG Fund announced that they will be charging lower interest rates for housing loans. On June 1, 2015, Pag-IBIG began implementing a 6.5% interest for loans with a 3-year fixed period. Additionally, the following rates were implemented alongside their corresponding fixed-term periods: 7.270% for 5 years, 8.035% for 10 years, 8.585% for 15 years, 8.8% for 20 years, 9.05% for 25 years, and 10% for 30 years.
- Tighter standards in bank loans for commercial real estate. In the second quarter of 2015, banks continued to implement stricter lending standards in terms of loans granted to property developers. According to the results of the second quarter 2015 Senior Bank Loan Officers’ Survey, there was a net tightening of overall credit standards for commercial real estate loans that, according to Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, was attributed to the said “perceived stricter oversight of banks’ real estate exposure along with banks’ reduced tolerance for risk.”
- A second chance for broker exam non-passers. For aspiring real estate brokers, the May 24, 2015, licensure exam would have been their last chance to earn their license even without earning a real estate management degree, which meant bad news for non-passers. However, the Professional Regulation Commission – Board of Real Estate Service (PRBRES) announced that it will give non-passers a second chance by offering another brokers’ exam on February 28, 2016. According to PRBRES Chairman Eduardo G. Ong, this move was done “to show that our industry and the real estate service profession is a very robust profession, that we want everybody to be on board.”
- Disasters that call for change. As news of the devastating earthquake in Nepal back in April resonated across the world, the Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS) revealed that a greatly damaging 7.2-magnitude earthquake caused by the West Valley Fault can potentially occur in Metro Manila in our lifetime. PHIVOLCS warned homeowners of the importance of choosing a home built away from fault lines, and one that’s disaster-resilient at that. Meanwhile, worsening traffic conditions in Metro Manila seem to have hit an all-time high this year, leading netizens to choose the area as the city with the worst traffic conditions in a survey conducted by navigation app Waze. As the Metro Manila Development Authority asks the public to brace itself for another 15 years of road gridlock, several possible solutions are raised, such as moving to homes closer to work to eliminate the need for commuting or driving and better project planning to avoid adding to traffic in highly congested areas.
- The Torre de Manila case. No condominium made more headlines this year (albeit for adverse reasons) than DMCI Homes’ Torre de Manila, a residential condo rising 49 stories along Taft Avenue. In 2014, a petition was filed by the Order of the Knights of Rizal asking the Supreme Court to halt the construction of Torre de Manila as it is said to taint the iconic sightline of Luneta Park’s Rizal Monument. A temporary restraining order was issued by the Supreme Court in June 2015 to halt the project’s construction, although a final decision on whether to demolish the tower or allow DMCI Homes to complete it has yet to be reached.
Established in September 2010, MyProperty.ph is a leading Philippine real estate online and print brand that brings property buyers and sellers together. The website’s main offerings are listings of pre-selling properties and properties for sale and for rent. Both website and magazine also provide relevant and updated industry news and information for its clients and consumers. Visit MyProperty.ph on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram
Saturday, December 19, 2015
Having a good memory is essential in most points of our lives. When we’re young and still in school, it helps us excel in academics, we remember lessons and assignments easily. When we graduate and finally land a job, our level of productiveness increases. Multitasking is easier because our time is not wasted in trying to remember the tasks we need to do next. While we age, notice that our brain gets old too, but there’s a way to maintain a good memory and sharpens your mind, that’s by taking ATC Ginkgo Biloba.
ATC Ginkgo Biloba is a dietary supplement that helps retain a good memory, have a sharper mind and avoids cognitive function damage. It contains Ginkgo Biloba that helps protect the brain from nerve damage. It helps prevent the possibility of Alzheimer’s disease and help aid in managing the symptoms of dementia.
Maintain a good mind and do better in life with ATC Ginkgo Biloba. ATC Ginkgo Biloba is available at Mercury Drug and leading drugstores nationwide for P 6.00 per piece. For inquiries, you may contact ATC Healthcare at these numbers: 516-8888, 0909-3333333 or 0917-5623333.
Before, plastic surgery is a practice done in secrecy. Nowadays, its increasing popularity resulted into a widespread acceptance of the procedure. Many local celebrities can be seen looking as if they are not aging. However, not everyone can afford plastic surgery, nor is everyone willing to go through it, a natural and an affordable solution? A supplement that works from the inside out, packed with ingredients that keep the skin radiant and fresh – ATC Grape Seed Oil.
ATC Grape Seed Oil is an all-natural extract containing “Oligomeric Procyanidin”, an antioxidant 50 times more potent than Vitamin E, and 20 times stronger than Vitamin C. This antioxidant is said to have the ability to protect our bodies against free radicals which damage cells, allowing us to have healthier and more radiant skin. ATC Grape Seed Oil also helps in providing relief against pain and swelling cause by conditions like rheumatoid arthritis because of its anti-inflammatory products and contains proanthocyanidins, which are very potent antioxidants that help in diminishing the sun's damaging effects and lessen free radical damage. However, ATC Grape Seed Oil is not a medicinal drug and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease.
ATC Grape Seed Oil is to be taken 2 to 3 times a day, or as prescribed by your doctor. ATC Grape Seed Oil is SRP P7.00 per capsule, available at Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores nationwide.
Filipinos love of celebrating and drinking has been long part of our culture. As much as we love to celebrate all the festivities that we have, keep in mind that we only have one body. Don’t wait till it’s too late.
There are two main ways you damage your liver, Oxidative stress and Toxins in Gut Bacteria, the two basically has the same end point, it is the inflammation and scarring of the liver and can lead to a liver transplant when the liver eventually stops working completely because of excessive drinking. Keep enjoying celebrating Philippines best festivities by drinking moderately and by including LiverMarin on your daily diet.
LiverMarin is a dietary supplement containing 250mg of Silymarin or Milk Thistle and 100mg of Sodium Ascorbate. Silymarin is a supplement known to have the potential to protect your liver by acting as an antioxidant, promoting the growth of new liver cells while preventing liver damage. The Sodium Ascorbate which is a form of Vitamin C helps boost the immune system.
Livermarin is available at Mercury Drug and leading drugstores nationwide for P 9.00 per capsule. For inquiries, you may contact ATC Healthcare at these numbers: 516-8888, 0909-3333333 or 0917-5623333.
It’s already yuletide season and aside from all the holiday gifts that people are too excited to receive, there is one more thing that makes them thrilled and giddy up: the seemingly endless food feast. Christmas parties, Noche Buena, Simbang Gabi food trips and Media Noche—all these complete our holiday celebration. But if you’re worrying about gaining weight, you can always give in because there’s REdoXfat to help you out.
RedoXfat is a weight-loss food supplement which contains 350 mg of Green Tea Extract and 150 mg of L-Carnitine. RedoXfat’s component, L-Carnitine, is known to be effective in weight loss as it transforms the fatty acids in the body into sources of energy, thereby fueling you enough for the day. Meanwhile, RedoXfat is also equipped with Green Tea Extract which, aside from its fat-burning quality, it is also known to be an effective antioxidant as it is 200x more potent than Vitamin E in fighting free radicals in the body.
RedoXfat lowers (fats) and helps increase energy which results to burning fat fast for speedier results. RedoXfat also helps in strengthening our muscles for easier physical activities, cleansing and detoxifying our body, reducing stress levels, boosting of our immune system, and improves digestion.
RedoXfat is SRP P16.00 per capsule, available at Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores nationwide. Slim down, chin up with RedoXfat.
At some point in your life, you will meet a woman who snaps irrationally, craves uncontrollably and shops like mad, once in every month. This usually happens a week or two before their period and the science behind it - premenstrual syndrome or PMS. Study suggests that for 1 in 20 women, PMS is intense enough to cause disruption to the quality of their life, resulting to misunderstanding with their loved ones. Though PMS can sometimes be mistaken with anxiety or depression, it can be identified by its symptoms such as mood swings, loss of confidence, being emotional and irritable. What makes this worse is that women also undergo physical struggles such as headaches, migraines, abdominal bloating, breast tenderness and even asthma. PMS may be a monthly battle women learned to live with but you can always look for back up – ATC Evening Primrose.
ATC Evening Primrose relieves premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and breast tenderness associated with the menstrual cycle. ATC Evening Primrose also helps alleviate hot flashes caused by menopause and reduces symptoms of eczema and dermatitis. Also, be reminded that ATC Evening Primrose is not a medicinal drug and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease.
Let go of your PMS worries with ATC Evening Primrose. ATC Evening Primrose is recommended to be taken one capsule a day, preferably with warm water.
ATC Evening Primrose is available at Mercury Drug and all leading drugstores nationwide for SRP P6.00 per soft gel capsule. ATC Evening Primrose, the supplement for women.
In our country where hunger and poverty is a major economic problem, it’s very surprising that there is an increasing number of people that are obese or overweight. Paradoxical as it may seem but this literally is a big challenge that needs to be addressed. From immunity boosters, brain enhancer to weight management, ATC Healthcare aims to be the top healthcare provider by assuring safety, quality and affordability in its every product. For instance, there’s Reducin (Anti-obesity).
Reducin (Anti-obesity) is a 120mg capsule of Orlistat, a gastric and pancreatic lipase inhibitor for obesity management. It acts by keeping your body from absorbing too much fat and helps in excreting them immediately. Along with a low-calorie diet and proper exercise, Reducin (Anti-obesity) can help you reduce as in because you can’t let a condition like obesity weigh you down.
Reducin (Anti-obesity) is available at P29.50 per capsule, in all leading drugstores nationwide. Reducin (Anti-obesity) is recommended to be taken one capsule with warm water before every meal. If a meal is missed or contains no fat, the dose should not be taken. With Reducin (Anti-obesity), break free from high cost, fats, cholesterol, obesity, diabetes and other health risks.
Know more tips on how to lose weight in a healthy way by liking Reducin on Facebook – www.fb.com/ATCreducin
When it comes to sex, men have this one question etched at the back of their minds: “Am I performing well enough?” For men, questions like this seemed too important because this somehow affects (and even dictates) their ego and confidence.
Luckily, there is a food supplement that can help men sustain their stamina and libido – Robust Extreme. ATC Healthcare International Corp. searched for the best ingredients that can aid in increasing stamina and libido and incorporated it into one convenient capsule – Robust Extreme.
- Spiral Algae contains various micro-materials that are essential for the body such as gamma-flax oleic acid and beta-carotene.
- Corn Extract is a good cleanser for the urinary tract and is also beneficial for disorders of the prostate and cystitis and inflammation of the urethra.
- Medlar Extract is a known diuretic.
- Ginseng Extract is known for its anti-oxidant properties and it is known as a treatment for stress.
- Epimedium Extract or Horny Goat Weed is mainly used for its aphrodisiac properties and is commonly used as a sexual enhancer.
- Cistanche Salsa Extract is used to increase men’s sexual power and is useful in increasing circulation to the genitals.
- Hawthorn Berry Extract is beneficial for the health of the circulatory system.
To achieve that sex god status, turn to Robust Extreme and get ready to feel immortal during intimate moments. Robust Extreme is sold at SRP P125.00 per capsule. It is available at Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores nationwide.
Makeup and women have a connection that’s undeniable. It’s because cosmetics has been used since ancient times, its role evolving over centuries. From being a social status symbol to mark of vulgarity, it is now widely used as a tool for enhancing beauty. Whether there’s a formal gathering, job interview or just the everyday look, makeup is evidently a woman’s weapon. While makeup breaks a woman’s insecurities, making her more confident and bold, isn’t it also important to take care of what’s beneath? After all, a fresh skin is always in style. To help you take care of your natural look with an ease, there’s Vita-E.
Vita-E contains 400 IU of vitamin E, an antioxidant that effectively protects the cells against free radicals and gives our skin a beautiful, youthful and effortless glow. Vita-E works from the inside making you feel AND look great. Not only it’s essential in maintaining the functions of our heart, blood vessels, and nervous system, Vita-E also gives the immune system a boost.
Take care of what’s beneath and be naturally beautiful with Vita-E. Vita-E is recommended to be taken one capsule per day. Vita-E is SRP P14.00 per soft gel capsule, available at Mercury Drug and all other leading drugstores nationwide.
Did you know that, according to World Health Organization, half of the world’s population is at risk of developing dengue? In this case, which half do you think you belong? Those who are unknowledgeable about dengue or those who have prepared their undefeatable line of defense against Dengue baring mosquitoes? Did you know that just by reading this alone from being clueless possible victim you can be one of those who’ll be more than prepared against dengue? How you ask? That’s because of Strike Multi-Insect Killer.
Strike Multi-Insect Killer, is a new line of defense against dengue offered by ATC Healthcare, your trusted life ally. ATC Healthcare created Strike Multi-Insect killer an environment-friendly, CFC Free, water based line of insecticide that aims to protect your home against dengue.
It comes in different variants which all have unique benefits fit for their uses:
- Strike Multi-Multi Insect Killer Spray- Easy to use water-based insecticide with fast-killing action that’s safe for you, your kids, for house plants and even for pets. Marketed at SRP P136.75 for the 300 ml and SRP P258.75 for the 600ml.
- Coil Mosquito Repellents – Easy to use, affordable and economical, and smells good and causes no irritation for an affordable price of SRP P15.00 per box.
- Strike Mat .– Dengue mosquito killer and repellant, lasts up to 8 hours of continuous use, can cover an area of 12 ft x 12 ft, convenient to use, smells good and causes no irritation because of its mild scent, effective in eliminating mosquitoes in the corners of your home for only SRP P57.75 as starter kit.
- Liquid Electric Mosquito Repellent – Performs steadily, safely, and cleanly, no smoke or disturbing odors, ideal with its no zapping sound. Available at SRP P248.75 for the starter kit.
- Strike Patch (for kids) – Made of 100% pure and natural oils, each patch can last for 48 hours, 100% Deet free, Convenient to use for only SRP P375.75 per box of 10s.
For just an affordable price, reduce the risk of having dengue and other mosquito-related diseases with the help of Strike. Strike is available at SM Supermarkets and other leading Supermarkets nationwide. Basta dengue, Strike Agad!
Like our official FB page to know more about Strike Multi-Insect Killer and get a chance to win special prizes by joining our monthly promos - https://www.facebook.com/ATCStrike/.
Life could be unfair, there are people who are privileged that had a head start in life, but one thing is for sure, there’s no defined formula for one person’s success. Though it might be true in some points, success in life might have come easy for them. In life, you don’t have to start out being the best; you just have to start. You have to evaluate what you really want to do, and what’s in your heart. Love it and do it passionately.
Being productive can develop so many aspects of your life but in order to do so, you have to keep your body and mind healthy. To sustain that hunger for productivity, we have to make sure our heart is pumping all the blood our body needs. ATC Coenzyme Q10 is great for the heart as it helps improve its ability to pump more blood. It also lowers the viscosity of the blood, making it easier for the heart to function properly.
However, ATC Coenzyme Q10 is not a medicinal drug and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease.
ATC Coenzyme Q10 is made possible by ATC Healthcare International, Your life ally! ATC Coenzyme Q10 is sold at SRP P 18.00 per soft gel. ATC Coenzyme Q10 is available at Mercury Drugs and all leading drugstores nationwide.
Hygiene is something taught to us from when we were kids. Adults tell us to give attention to how clean our body should be. Nothing’s wrong with this concept, but there is something we always forget to teach. That is to be clean not just on the outside but also on the inside. This is where colon cleansing enters.
Colon cleansing is important as it detoxifies the body from harmful toxins that can cause different diseases in the body. But how can we cleanse our colon? ATC Healthcare, your trusted life ally gives you a solution for that– FatOut
FatOut has the revolutionary Sweep and Shred Formula which helps in cleansing your colon and trimming down your fat. Psyllium Husk sweeps and cleanses toxins in your colon while Green Tea Extract shreds and burns your fat. Other ingredients include Pu’er Tea Extract which eliminates hard-to-digest fat, Aloe Vera Powder which help detoxifies the colon, Alfalfa which nourishes the digestive system and Oat Fiber which suppresses the appetite. The combination of these ingredients can help you lose the pounds without putting your health at risk. Note that, FatOut is not a medicinal drug and is not used to treat the symptoms of any disease.
FatOut should be taken daily, before every meal, preferably with a warm glass of water. FatOut is available at Mercury Drug and leading drugstores nationwide for SRP P125.00 per piece. Stand out with FatOut!
The heart represents a lot of beautiful things - affection, love, and even life. Imagining a life without heart, and all the things that it represents, makes us feel useless, more so, dead (literally and metaphorically). Without our hearts, we will not be able to live and even love. And ATC Healthcare is one with you in protecting what guards your life and all its meaning – ATC Fish Oil.
ATC Fish Oil has Omega-3 fatty acids like EPA and DHA which are essential nutrients for a healthier heart. This combination helps lower blood pressure, triglycerides and LDL cholesterol levels, which reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as stroke and heart attack.
Aside from that, ATC Fish Oil also boosts the immune system, enhances cognitive function, improves blood circulation and reduces joint inflammation. This is beneficial for athletes as it allows them to train harder and recover faster.
ATC Fish Oil is also known to slow the development of plaque in the arteries and reduce the chance of abnormal heart rhythm. EPA, or eicosapentaenoic acid, and DHA, or docosahexaenoic acid, found in ATC Fish Oil are nutrients extracted from cold water fishes and these are also beneficial for the brain and eyes. With ATC Fish Oil, you can protect yourself against life-threatening diseases such as heart attack, stroke and other heart problems.
For an affordable price of SRP P6.00 per capsule, protect yourself from the risk of heart disease; arm yourself with ATC Fish Oil every day. ATC Fish Oil is available at Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores nationwide.
Garlic, one of the most abundant perennial plant in the Philippines is commonly known as a sauté spice. As it is available year round in the Philippines we often take it for granted. What we don’t know is that garlic has numerous benefits for our health. One of this is that garlic is known to spice up our heart.
Garlic is known to reduce blood pressure or hypertension. It has long been used to alleviate this said disease. One problem is that the traditional way of using garlic as hypertension medicine can be a bit hassle and time consuming. Good thing, ATC Healthcare our trusted life ally, made a compact capsule that contains Garlic Oil that can be used to alleviate hypertension – ATC Garlic Oil.
ATC Garlic Oil helps prevent hypertension and heart disease by regulating cholesterol and sugar levels in the body. It can also relieve cold and flu symptoms, assist in the management of mild upper respiratory infection, strengthen the immune system and lower density lipoproteins and blood pressure. Note that, ATC Garlic Oil is not a medicinal drug and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease. ATC Garlic Oil, Mabisang Aksyon kontra Altapresyon
For an affordable price of SRP P4.50 per capsule, ATC Garlic Oil can help you spice up your heart health. ATC Garlic Oil is available at Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores nationwide.
Like our official FB page to know more about ATC Garlic Oil and get a chance to win special prizes by joining our monthly promos - https://www.facebook.com/ATCGarlicOil.
By 2030, 6.16 million Filipinos is seen to have diabetes. This is because of our unhealthy lifestyle nowadays. People are not just aware of it but our simple yet frequent indulgence for food and vices may lead us to diabetes. Eating carbohydrate-rich foods, merciless eating of desserts, and uncontrolled intake of alcoholic drinks and smoking can contribute to diabetes.
So how can we avoid diabetes? Simply avoid all those listed above and incorporate everything that promotes healthy lifestyle. ATC Healthcare International Corp. searched for the best vegetables extracts out there to help regulate blood sugar, and fit them into one convenient capsule - BitterGO.
BitterGO is an all-natural food supplement that helps in preventing diabetes as it contains four healthy ingredients that are beneficial in managing the blood sugar level in the body. One of BitterGo’s contents is ampalaya, known worldwide for its anti-diabetic properties and is recognized by the Department of Health (DOH) as a medicinal herb. Other components of BitterGO are medicinal herbs like banaba (contains an insulin like called Corrosolic acid, which lowers the glucose in the body), luyang dilaw (normalizes blood compostion and reduces the level of bad cholesterol), and garlic, which is present only in BitterGO. Garlic produces Allicin which is known to lower insulin and tryglyceride levels in the body. Note that, BitterGo is not a medicinal drug and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease.
For an affordable price of SRP P7.50 per capsule, GO for the healthy and affordable solution to diabetes, GO for BitterGo. BitterGo is available at Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores nationwide.
Like our official FB page to know more about BitterGo and get a chance to win special prizes by joining our monthly promos - https://www.facebook.com/ATCBitterGo.
It’s a big part of our culture to have unhealthy vices like drinking alcohol, smoking, eating fatty foods, and living rather sedentary lives. These vices are often considered as stress relievers – a product of our fast and busy lives. We are so busy that we fail to notice what these do to our bodies. Also, these lifestyle choices affect our families and the time left we have to spend with them. If we continue to live so busily and unhealthily, we could end up shortening the time we have with our loved ones. With all of this in mind, ATC Healthcare International Corp. aims to support everyone in turning towards a healthier lifestyle and have a better quality of life.
ATC Healthcare International Corp. provides an array of food supplements for almost all kinds of common diseases. LiverMarin, Robust, Robust Extreme, FatOut, and Vita-E are just some of their products that are approved and deemed safe by the FDA. Consumers can be complacent that these supplements are safe and good for the health, especially since most of ATC’s products are made from natural ingredients.
Moreover, ATC Healthcare International Corp. was awarded the Gold Brand, Gold Seal of Quality, and the Consumers’ Choice Award for being a trustworthy healthcare provider. ATC Healthcare products are available in Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores nationwide. ATC Healthcare, your trusted life ally!
Monday, December 07, 2015
After the success of their first concept buffet-Guevarras, Gruppo Guevarras Inc. (GGI)
has opened its doors in Quezon City aptly named Quezon buffet.
Carrying GGI’s vision, Quezon Buffet undoubtedly exudes with high caliber dishes at very affordable rates. Quezon showcased variety of gastronomic fares that will surely suit everyone’s
palates. It merges the comforts of home and gourmet delicacies by catering our country’s cuisines.
Nestled in the heart of Quezon Avenue, Quezon buffet carries an ambiance of an old- world charm and rustic appeal. GGI upholds their commitment in reminding the general public especially the younger generations about our county’s greatest heroes; as well as preserving our culture through local cuisines.
Savour your appetite.
Quezon is being developed as haven for delectable cuisines that every Filipino would crave for.
Highlighting Filipino-Spanish heritage that embodies classic food that includes roasting stations, various meat dishes, seafood, grains and noodles, fresh salads, flavorful soups and dessert selections.
Much of the inspiration behind this effort came from their collective ideas to acknowledge the deep historical connection during President Quezon’s era, and this is through sustainable cooking of exquisite dishes.
Here is one of their specialty that will surely fill up your appetite, the Lechon Baka! :)
Celebrity Chef behind Quezon.
Corporate chef Kalel Chan is the chef behind various fine-dining and high-end restaurants.
Considered as one of the Top 10 good-looking chef, Kalel is surprisingly charming and down to earth. He goes for innovative fusion cooking that adds creativeness to his masterpieces.
Chef Kalel is always eager to discover new trends in culinary industry and adapts them in his food creations.
Quezon Buffet, a place like home.
Quezon exudes a classy vibe, from its spacious façade, soft lightings, to minimalist interiors of black and white tones. The woodworks and sparkling chandeliers – blends the antiquated with cosmopolitan and classic, as well as the convenience of modern life.
The walls are well-themed with photos of President Quezon through the years, giving customers a nostalgic ambiance.
Quezon gives a convenient and cozy vibe as the dishes are arranged per station and are neaty presented.
The whole place can accommodate close to 200 pax with spacious function rooms that can accommodate 30-35 persons, respectively.
Complementing the dishes, the place is satisfying as the service is generally noble. Their service staff are nice and friendly, accompanying customers from the front lobby up to their seats. They depict one of the good traits of every Filipino, which is being hospitable to guests.
Resembling President Manuel Quezon whose name will always be in the hearts of every Filipino, Quezon Buffet is the epitome of this man by serving finest and mouthwatering dishes and yet very affordable price across the board. The extraordinary experience of tasting distinct local flavors will surely worth a visit.
Just like in any traditional fiesta or festivity, Quezon truly offers a mixed dining experience for all ages! Check out their rates below and visit Quezon Filipino + Spanish Buffet soon!
Filipino + Spanish Buffet
Second Floor, Fisher Mall, Quezon Avenue, West Triangle, Quezon City
Nothing describes Gary Valenciano quite like his moniker “Mr. Pure Energy,” He
is the very image of youthful vibrance, whether onstage or not. That’s why it
shouldn’t come as a surprise that he values the way he looks the same way that
he values the core of who he is: a prayerful, faithful husband, dependable father,
and an outstanding entertainer.
Part of what makes Gary stay young looking is his head of hair. What many
people don’t know is that, like all other men his age, Gary once worried about
hair thinning and hair loss. That’s why, at the first signs of the problem, Gary
sought to find ways to prevent it from becoming worse.
“I first noticed the hair loss in the shower, after I toweled my hair dry. Then one
day, my team of hairstylists noticed that my hair was thinning, too. That’s when
they told me to look for the product that Fanny Serrano was using, a product
called NOVUHAIR,” remarked Gary on his journey to regaining control over his
NOVUHAIR is a topical scalp lotion that is a unique combination of 14 different
natural ingredients and essential oils for a healthier hair and scalp. One of
the factors of hair loss, according to studies, is stress, something that Gary
experiences on almost a daily basis. Other factors include hereditary disorders, a
persistent illness, major surgery, hormonal problems, childbirth & delivery,
medications, infections, pollutants, and even excessive exposure to sunlight. And
contrary to popular belief, hair loss is as much a problem for women as it is for
men. In many cases, hair loss may be prevented or alleviated through early
detection. In the case of Gary, his decision to try NOVUHAIR to prevent his
symptoms from worsening made a big difference, and within a few months, he
saw remarkable results.
Gary shares his experience with NOVUHAIR as he tells the story of their family
hair history: “Hair loss runs in our family, too, even if it sometimes skips a
generation. My brother and grandfather both lost their hair, but my dad still has a
full head of hair at 87. I just wanted to make sure I take control of my symptoms.
Now, I use NOVUHAIR everyday, and I’ve noticed that I don’t shed as much hair
as I did before, especially after toweling my hair dry. And my hairstylists noticed
it, too. I love using NOVUHAIR because it has this minty, cool effect that makes
me feel like my hair is always clean and fresh.”
“In less than a month and half, I already saw results even if I was told to wait
three to four months before I can see a difference. The effects on me were much
faster. There were fewer strands on my white towel, which basically was within
the normal boundaries of hair loss for an average person. Before using
NOVUHAIR, I used to shed more.” This is due to the fact that NOVUHAIR
penetrates deep to help rejuvenate, nourish, & maintain moisture in the scalp and
hair. By improving the blood circulation in the scalp, NOVUHAIR helps stimulate
hair growth and aid in preventing further, excessive hair fall, while also improving
the overall appearance of the hair.
“I never endorse a product that I did not experience first. I have to make sure it is
really effective. With Novuhair, I can say that it has really contributed to my
peace of mind and overall well-being. And, heads up, as Novuhair is now part of
my daily routine, which includes prayer, diet, and medication. God has truly lived
up to his promise in my life, and as he says in Psalm 92:14 ‘I will keep you fruitful
even in old age. Fresh and green.’ I am very happy now that Novuhair is a part of
NOVUHAIR, Nature’s Answer to Hair Loss is available in all Mercury Drug outlets,
Watsons, Rose Pharmacy, South Star Drug & Manson Drug, Metro Gaisano Pharmacy,
The Landmark (Makati & TriNoma), J Centre Mall (Cebu), KCC Malls (Gen. Santos City
& Koronadal City), NCCC Malls (Palawan & Davao), Gaisano Malls (Davao & Gen.
Santos City) and online at www.regaloservice.com and www.lazada.com.ph.
For inquiries, call 413-6570 or 0922-8830575.
For inquiries, call 413-6570 or 0922-8830575.