Saturday, January 21, 2017
Importance of Liver to our Health
The liver is one of the largest and most important organs in our body. It has over 500 functions, holds 13% of the body’s blood supply, filters 1 liter of blood each minute, breaks down hormones, removes toxins, regulates blood sugar and a lot more. Imagine if the liver’s health is put at risk? We have little to zero chance of surviving without the liver so we must make sure that our liver is healthy and strong. By eating healthy food, sleeping enough, exercising regularly and avoiding too many alcoholic drinks, you may keep the liver healthy! However, for a 100% protection, liver supplements must be taken into consideration as they have components that will benefit the liver’s health, such as LiverMarin!
LiverMarin by ATC Healthcare is specifically made to aid our liver with its high content 100% pure Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate compounds. Here are the benefits of Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate:
• Silymarin – Is an anti-fibrotic which helps avoid tissue scarring. It also blocks the toxins away from our body, away from our liver.
- It regenerates liver cells damaged by alcohol or drugs.
- It protects us against industrial poisons.
- It is a good antioxidant
• Sodium Ascorbate – Has general immune boosting properties. It helps prevent the body from getting diseases.
- Has antibacterial and anti-viral properties which aid in protecting the body from harmful diseases.
- Is essential for the body to be able to synthesize collagen, which is an essential component of connective tissues.
To sum up, Silymarin acts as an antioxidant promoting the growth of new liver cells while preventing liver damages while the Sodium Ascorbate helps boost the body’s immune system. With ATC LiverMarin, you are not only protecting yourself but also protecting your liver for any possible damages.
LiverMarin is a product of extensive research and development that guarantees top quality and excellent promising health results which make it absolutely different from other supplements.
Like LiverMarin on Facebook via www.facebook.com/ATCLiverMarin to get more updates and promos.
Note that, LiverMarin is not a medicinal drug and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease. LiverMarin is SRP P7.50 per piece, available at all Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.