This post was created in partnership with eAccountable. All opinions are my own.
Aside from commemorating the Day of Indepedence through concerts, games, parades, family reunions and so on. We also look forward for the Fourth of July sales which is the best time for in-season purchases.
One of the sales that you shouldn't miss is MagnetStreet's 4th of July wedding sale.
MagnetStreet is is an online, full service stationery store that allows you to create highly personalized magnets, cards and other printed stationery from announcements to invitations and programs to thank you notes. Now, let me give you the details of their sale that will be available on July 4th, 2015.
Save the Dates
- Save the Date Magnets Large, small, square, heart—we offer a variety of magnet shapes and sizes for each design.
- Save the Date Cards From size and shape to paper stock, find cards to fit your unique style and budget.
- Save the Date Postcards Style and convenience! Available in two sizes, postcards are easy to address, stamp, and mail.
- Tea-length Programs With your ceremony printed on both sides, Tea-length Programs offer simplicity and elegance.
- Half-fold Programs Half-fold Programs open like a greeting card—sweetly narrating your nuptials on each side.
- Program Fans Available in four unique shapes, Program Fans help guests stay cool during your ceremony.
- Rectangle Invitations Widely popular, Rectangle Invites are an easy way to tie your chic wedding look together.
- Shaped Invitations Add a trendy touch to your wedding with a Shaped Invite. Unique, modern and totally fun!
- Pocket Invitations Keep your enclosures neat and organized inside a pretty pocket fold. Choose from two layouts.
Check out the 4th of July Sale at MagnetStreet.com!